Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Monday, October 24, 2011

Be ONE LESS!

Knowing I am protected is a thing of BEAUTY
Hello Ladies! Today I don't have a post about a specific beauty product but I do want to talk about beauty; inner beauty to be exact.
A lot of women have a product they they feel completes their look. For some its their favorite lipstick, or just a finishing swipe of eyeliner. But I feel that there are natural components that make us beautiful without all the makeup.
For me, it is the beauty marks on my left cheek, and the slight bags under my eyes that never dissapear ( I get it from my daddy! :D). For my sister, it is her smile. And for many of you it could be something else, like your lashes, or naturally curly hair.
Everyone has natural beauty and part of it comes from being healthy. A healthy inside shines through to the outside!
Today I went to my doctor's office and recieved my Cervical Cancer Vaccination (the One Less shot). It is usually only required for girls up to ages 18.
I am 19 but I decided to still get the shot because Cervical Cancer runs in my family. My aunt and cousin had cervical cancer, and my great grandmother died of it.
I advise all women to get checked and to be vaccinated. Don't believe the rumors about this shot being so painful! I took Ibuprofin before my appointment, and the shot hurt no more than any other vaccine :)
 So get over those fears and protect yourself from this! Do it for yourself, and for your (future) children. And while you're at it, get checked for breast cancer as well; it is Breast Cancer Awareness month! Beauty initially comes from within. Applying the makeup and product only enhances it. Let your inner beauty shine and remember to be One Less :)
-Stay Beautiful
Monique

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!