Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Monday, October 24, 2011

Sephora Haul!

I'm sure everyone remembers the horrible experience I had with Sephora this summer; if not here is the post to refresh your memory!


http://vixenslovee.blogspot.com/2011/08/another-sephora-disaster.html


But there are usually bright sides to most unlucky events and in this situation, it was finally getting my palettes!



Click to enlarge

By this weekend I will have 2 posts on these exciting Limited Edition palettes from Sephora.



The first being the Colorista palette:



Click to enlarge


And the second being the Alure Beauty Editor's palette:


Click to enlarge


I have seen a minimal amount of reviews on other blogs and channels about these two palettes, and so I am really excited to share them with everyone! I will also have a companion video up on the Youtube channel as well, Keep a look-out!

FYI** I have been having terrible issues with the cameras I use lately so please excuse the poor qaulity of this posts' photos; I promise they will be better for the actual reviews!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!