Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Exuviance Purifying Cleansing Gel

Skincare Webstore
http://www.neostrata.com/home.do
I am very pleased to bring this review to everyone! This will be on a cleansing gel that was sent to me by Amy from Neostrata, a skincare webstore. This Webstore sells some of the greatest skincare lines! One company they carry is called Exuviance, a skincare line dedicated to fighting acne with anti-aging properties. I am not always pleased with some of the products I reviece from companies (I'll soon have a review up on something I hated!), but this cleanser really was a great find!

Available at: Neostrata http://www.neostrata.com/product/exuviance+purifying+cleansing+gel.do

Price: $28

Packaging: This cleanser comes in a box, nothing too fancy. I will be honest, when I opened this up I was a little dissapointed. It looked so plain and I thought, "this must not be that great". I was wrong, dont judge a cleanser by its packaging! I dont mind the packaging much if the product itself makes up for it, which is the case in this situation. When it comes to the product packaging, the cleanser comes in a tall plastic bottle with a great pump


My newest addition to my skincare regimine!
Details: An anti-aging facial cleanser with alpha and polyhydroxy acids to soothe and improve the skin's texture. Deep cleans to remove impurities. Non-drying and gentle on skin. Safe to use on all skin types. Soap free, foaming, dermatoligist and allergy tested.

Used for: Entire month of November; once in the morning and once at night.

Pros:
-I love that this is a gel cleanser and doesn't have soap; it did not dry out my skin. Gel cleansers (and moisturizers) are great for oily skin, something I have.
-Effectively washed away makeup and eye-makeup residue. (I use an eye makeup remover but sometimes I am still left with residue from liner or mascara, this cleaser got rid of that)
-Leaves skin extremely soft and smooth.
-Doesn't burn or itch
-It lasted very long. Both myself and my sister used this morning and evening for the entire month of November and I have a little more than 1/4 left. If you use it for yourself only, it will last much longer.
-Very effective in fighting acne:
If I ever fall asleep with makeup on, I am guaranteed breakouts the very next morning because my skin is oily. I cannot fall asleep with makeup on and no matter how late it is or how tired I am, I make it a point to wash off all makeup before bed. I wanted to test the acne fighting of this cleanser, so I fell asleep with my makeup on purpose! The next day I washed up to find no breakouts and I was impressed. I decided to test it out again the next day, same results. I fell asleep for an entire week with my makeup; no breakouts what so ever. This stuff really is amazing!
My cleanser the day I opened it.
This humble bottle hides a great skincare inside!
Cons:
-I wasn't too crazy about the smell of this cleanser. It didn't stink, but it didnt smell that good either. Im not sure how to explain the smell, and if I try, I know it will only sound weird (In my opinion, it smells like cardboard and school supplies....see, weird). However, I read 3 other reviews on this and the women agreed that it smelled really good, so it might be possible that I recieved an older batch?

How to use: Use one pump on; with fingertips, gently massage over face and neck.

Worth it?: YES. I am so glad that I was sent this cleanser. I will be repurchasing this before I run out becuase this is now part of my beauty regimine. I would absolutely recommend this to a friend. It is worth every penny! The results are amazing.

What are your opinions? Do you have a tough time picking out a great cleanser? Would you like to try this? I am thinking about including this in a future giveaway so please let me know if you would enjoy this or not! Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!