Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Saturday, December 10, 2011

FOTD December 9th, 2011

Friday was a very calm day for me. I didn't have classes so Victor and I had the day off. We pretty much spent the day "bonding" with my parents :)


We watched a few movies (my parents have tons of DVDs and love watching movies together) and then I made enchiladas with my mom. We tried a new recipe that day!


Because I didn't have much to do I decided to take it easy with my makeup. If there's a day where I have very little to do or nowhere to go (usually Mondays and Wednesdays) I try to skip makeup altogether or only wear very little. It's important to take a break from so much makeup and let your skin breathe.


Friday I kept it minimal.



Minimal makeup
Click to enlarge
 Products used


Skin care:
-Clean and Clear persa-gel 10 on any blemishes
-Burt's Bees Radiance eye cream
-Burt's Bees Radiance serum
-Loreal Youth Code serum
-Shaklee Enfuselle moisturizer

Face:
-Cover Girl Clean powder in Soft Honey
-Blush~Allure Beauty Editor Palette in All Fun No Sun


Brows:
-Sephora Colorista Palette
My very nude/taupe eye look.
L with flash - R without flash
Click to enlarge

Eyes:
-Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette

Lashes
Bare Escentuals
bareMinerals Flawless Definition mascara


Lashes:
-Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Flawless Definition mascara
Everyone tells me I have the thinnest lips!-- I do :(
I really liked the way this nude shade
looked over the natural undertones of my lips

Lips:
-[Discontiued] Maybelline Volume Seduction XL plumping gloss in Seductively Nude


White Rose studs,
Cream and Gold chunky chain bracelet,
& Gold rose necklace
All from Forever 21
 Someone asked if I could include accesories. So here you go! :) 

Hair:
-Organix Renewing Morrocan Argan Oil on damp hair
-Air dry ~ no styling

That wraps it up for this FOTD, thanks again everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!