Click to enlarge
Some people believe that a smokey look is too dark for daytime wear. I agree, sometimes this is way too harsh. However, I hardly ever wear a gray/black smokey eye and I felt the shades used were not too intense.
I have included a mini* tutorial of sorts on how to get this eyeshadow look.
|My daytime smokey look.|
I hate the way my lashes grew back
after my run-in with the ELF lash curler!
I hope you enjoy the look!
-Clean and Clear persa-gel 10 on any blemishes
-Burt's Bees Radiance eye cream
-Burt's Bees Radiance serum
-Loreal Youth Code serum
-Shaklee Enfuselle moisturizer
-ELF mineral primer
-Boscia BB Cream SPF 27 PA++
-ELF HD face powder
-Revlon bronzer in Sunkissed Bronze
-Blush~Allure Beauty Editor Palette: Where There's Smoke
-Sephora Colorista Palette
|Allure Beauty Editor Palette|
Where There's Smoke
-Benefit Stay Don't Stray Primer
-Benefit Cream Shadow in RSVP as base
-Allure Beauty Editor Pallete: Where There's Smoke
- Using a fluffy brush, sweep shade 6 over entire lid as a wash
- Take shade 5 and using a large fluffy shader brush, pack this on the inner 3rd of the lid
- Taking a medium shadow brush, pack shade 2 over the rest of the lid, concentrating on the outer corner
- Using a flat stiff shader brush, pack shade 4 into the outer V and pull the shade up into the crease
- BLEND with a large fluffy dome shadow brush
- Take shade 6 again with a clean fluffy brush and sweep over brow bone as a highlight
- Using a small detail shadow brush, smudge shade 4 into the lower lashline and blend with a Qtip
- Take an angled liner brush and moisten it with a wet cosmetic sponge. Tap brush into shade 1 and line the upper lashline. Do not run the brush over your lashline like you would a cream liner. Instead use the brush to gently pat the liner over your lashline.
- ALL DONE!
-Maybeline Pulse Perfection mascara (1 coat as base)
-Loreal Volumous Carbon Black mascara (1 coat)
-EOS in Lemon Drop
-Revlon Just Bitten in Mystical